This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
MARYVILLE, MO (2011-11-16)
The room is safe but it's still a mystery as to why several Northwest Missouri State students got sick in a chemistry lab yesterday morning.
It happened on the second floor of the main science building on campus, where 2 students passed out and 1 became ill. The two regained consciousness but were taken to the hospital to be checked out. There were no open chemicals or gas in the lab at the time of the incident. A professional air tester, or industrial hygienist, conducted a test of the room has declared it clean and safe. The lab is now back open and classes are back on their normal schedule.
© Copyright, KXCV