This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
CHILLICOTHE, MO (2011-11-29)
A Chillicothe family escapes injury after a child playing with a candle causes about 30,000 in fire damage.
Fire officials say it happened late Sunday afternoon at 316 Jackson Street in Chillicothe. They say a child told his mother he was lighting a candle in his bedroom next to his bed when the blaze broke out. It took crews more than an hour to extinguish the fire. The child and occupants escaped serious injuries.
© Copyright, KXCV