This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Ludlow, MO (2013-05-15)
A Ludlow, Missouri resident was lifeflighted to a metro hospital for treatment of injuries suffered from an apartment fire Monday night.
According to a report from the Livingston County Sheriff's Department, the female occupant of the apartment was wearing oxygen breathing equipment while in the process of smoking when the fire started. The Chillicothe Department of Emergency Services, Dawn Fire and First Responders and the Missouri Fire Marshall's office assisted in the investigation.
© Copyright, KXCV