This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
ST. JOSEPH, MO. (2010-2-8) Four people are dead after a St. Joseph fire early yesterday morning.
The blaze broke out in a duplex about 3 in the morning. By the time the St. Joseph fire department arrived at the duplex on South 10th street, flames were coming through the roof and windows on the North side. Fire crews say a space heater too close to combustibles was the likely culprit. Killed in the fire were a 59-year old woman, a 14 year old girl, a 4-month old boy, and a 2 month old girl. Authorities aren't releasing names until next of kin are notified.
© Copyright, KXCV