This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
MARYVILLE, MO (2012-12-03)
The Clay Club and Art Association at Northwest Missouri State University will host their Winter Art Show and Christmas Pottery Sale.
There will be an art display where viewers can see students paintings, photos, sculptures and other works of art. There will also be a pottery sale where student works can be purchased. Associate Professor of Art at Northwest Laura Kukkee says 85 percent of the funds raised will go back to the artist who made the art, the other 15 percent will go to the clay club, or the art association.
© Copyright, KXCV