This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
MARYVILLE, MO (2011-12-06)
The Canine section at the Maryville Animal Shelter has re-opened after a virus was detected.
Officials cleaned the dog section for several days after a dog from Maryville in the shelter tested positive for Parvo, a disease that hits dogs, is highly contagious, and can sometimes be fatal. Since the dog came from Maryville, shelter manager Cindy Nelson recommends dog owners take proactive prevention steps.
© Copyright, KXCV