This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
MARYVILLE, MO (2013-02-28)
The boil advisory for the city of Maryville has been lifted.
The advisory had been issued due to a low pressure malfunction at the water plant and was a precautionary measure. A report from the city indicates ten bacteria samples were taken to a lab in St. Joseph for testing and were found to be bacteria free. The water is now considered safe for normal consumption
email@example.com | 660.562.1163 | Fax: 660.562.1832
Northwest Missouri State University
Wells Hall | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468