This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.

Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.


News Brief

July 9, 2012Northwest Missouri |  By: Grady

Physical Loss Loan

2 northwest Missouri counties qualify for physical loss loans through the United States Department of Agriculture.

Atchison and Nodaway Counties have been designated as contiguous natural disaster areas due to damages caused by hail, rain, winds and tornadoes which occurred on April 14th. Nodaway County Farm Service Agency Farm Loan Manager, Charolotte Holeman says to be approved for the loan you must be declined from receiving a commercial loan first.

WarningAudio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

Download .mp3

Loans for physical losses must be used to fix or replace buildings or fences specifically lost due to the disaster. For more information you can call the Nodaway County Farm Service Agency at 582-7423.