This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.
2010-08-31ST. JOSEPH, MO | By: Wayman
It broke out at the famous chicken restaurant yesterday morning around 6 O'clock destroying the back part of the building and causing extensive smoke damage in the attic Initial indications are the blaze might have been started by an electrical malfunction. Galvin's was going to celebrate its 70th anniversary in business with a fundraiser this Sunday for second harvest community food bank. That fundraiser has been postponed.