This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.

Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.

KXCV-KRNW


News Brief

2010-08-30ST. JOSEPH, MO |  By: Wayman

Galvin's Fire

Galvin's dinner house famous for their chicken caught fire around 6 this morning. It will mark its 70th year in business this weekend. Initial reports indicate and electrical problem might be the cause of the fire. Other than smoke damage, most of the destruction is reportedly confined to the back of the historic restaurant, with the structure still standing.