This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.

Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.


News Brief

2010-1-21MARYVILLE, MO |  By: Farwell

SURE Program

It's called the "SURE" program, and allows farmers to receive aid from weather related crop losses in 2008. Executive director of USDA's farm service in Nodaway County, Tim Dreier, says there are eligibility requirements to be enrolled. For more information on the SURE program, you can visit your local FSA office.