This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.
MARYVILLE, MO (2008-12-16) With cold temperatures in the listening area, people may turn to space heaters to stay warm, although it's important to keep safety in mind.
Jason zip of the St. Joseph fire department says it's unsafe to use electric heaters plugged into extension cords or power strips because they require a lot of watts.
Zip also recommends that you only use approved electric heaters.
Zip also says to keep heaters in an open space with nothing within three feet of the heater.
email@example.com | 660.562.1163 | Fax: 660.562.1832
Northwest Missouri State University
Wells Hall | 800 University Drive | Maryville, MO 64468