This website is best viewed in a browser that supports web standards.

Skip to content or, if you would rather, Skip to navigation.


News Brief

2008-10-27MARYVILLE, MO |  By: Wayman

AG Border Permits

An agreement between the two now allows producers to use large trucks to haul across the state lines without meeting the commercial drivers license requirements.

This is only available to operators of farm vehicles that are above 26 thousand pounds, is used exclusively to transport their own ag products or machinery and used within 150 miles of the farm.

It also is only valid if the operator is driving or an employee or member of the family, and not operating for hire or in return for payment or trade